Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Recovering

Mom is such a rock star.  She is already out of recovery and into her own room.  She was awake when they rolled her in and she was very interactive.  Her only complaint was that her shoulder hurt which is from the removal of part of her diaphragm. Otherwise she has no pain right now.  She only wanted some water, she was very thirsty.  She wanted to know every single thing the doctor told me, but I'm sure she won't remember anything I told her.

She is quietly sleeping and resting now.  She was so incredibly thankful for the news I gave her and feels so good about it.  She already looks thinner!

Mom is at LDS Hospital in Salt Lake City, room 611.  She would love visitors if you are local.  Please let me know if you are interested and I can help arrange it.

Thanks again to everyone for being on the Team!

1 comment:

  1. Is there a better time for me to visit or relieve u, Meg, Thursday, Friday , Saturday and/or Sunday ? Jerriann

    ReplyDelete