Mom was snoozing when I arrived this morning. The doctor showed up shortly after and woke her. He said that she is looking good and encouraged her to get up and moving, that would get her out of the hospital quicker. He restated how the surgery went to her and said that pathology will take several days to a week or so to get back.
She ended up getting up and standing for about a minute, she did a great job moving herself around. The nurse was actually impressed with her ability to do it. She's beat up pretty good but toughed it out. They will do it again in a few hours.
Thank you to a few people who came to visit this morning before I arrived, she loved the quick visit. Thank you also to all the people who have sent flowers and well wishes, she thrives on that stuff right now.
I'm off to pick up my brother from the airport, more updates later!
No comments:
Post a Comment