Hey everyone,
First of all, I wanted to tell you how overwhelmed I am. Not in the bad way (though there are still some of those feelings) but in such a good way. I put out a simple call for help and I am blown away by the response that I have received. All of you are just such a blessing to us in this time. It just proves how great each and every single one of you are to be our friends, so blessed! The help and care and concern has just been overwhelmingly amazing and I can't thank you all enough. The other night I was about to pull my hair out and go running down the street crying but you all are there to keep me in check and step in when needed and I thank you all so much for that. So that being said, we are totally set for now on meals and help, thank you all.
Ok, on to mom. She is currently getting the wound vac put back on (yay and nay to that). It will hopefully allow her to have some quicker healing and a bit more freedom in day to day life. But it's also a hassle and it's another machine/thing to take care of. The goal is to get it out as soon as possible. It's job is to promote healing and hopefully that can be done quickly.
She is feeling better overall, she did have a pretty bad Monday and Tuesday, but much better today. Just in time to get cut into again on Friday!
Aunt Peg is coming to visit and help this weekend, and will stay with mom and help out while I return to full time work next week. She'll be able to help mom to doc appointments and through her first chemo round. Thank God for that!
That is all for now. I can't say thank you enough to all of you for your support and for being part of the TEAM! And what a team we have!
No comments:
Post a Comment