I just got here to the hospital about an hour ago and mom was taking a quick nap. She said she is feeling good and even walked around a bit. She is even off of her IV already too! There is still tightness in her belly, obviously, but overall she said that she is feeling much better.
The doctor said she could go home as early as tomorrow! But we'll see, I'm not going to plan anything either way until we know for sure. The doctor said that he is having a meeting with some other doctors about her case on Monday to come up with a longer term plan for her chemo. There is still no pathology back yet. She will go back on Tuesday to get put back together.
Again, thanks to everyone for offering to help in so many ways, I really appreciate it. I might need some random things later (like a driver) this week, but will put the call out when I need it.
Cheers~
Meg
No comments:
Post a Comment