Monday, July 7, 2014

Home

It took a bit of time but mom finally got discharged.  The surgeon was actually able to come chat with her about 3pm and agreed she could go home and to remind her of a couple of things she should do - walk, eat, drink lots of water and do her breathing exercises.

She was very anxious to get out, but I was probably more!  We got her meds and got her in the car.  She snoozed a bit in the car on the way home which is good because the jostling hurt her a little.  I forgot to take a picture of her leaving the hospital or even at home!

She had a couple of visitors, which I forgot to take pictures with!  Her office coworkers came over and gave her a beautiful blanket and another friend visited after.

We had an absolutely delicious meal, thanks to my friend Annie, and mom was pretty tired and went to bed.

Let's all pray that she has a restful first night at home!

Till tomorrow~

No comments:

Post a Comment