Thursday, July 3, 2014

The Morning After

Though I haven't seen mom yet this morning, she texted that she is feeling pretty miserable - to be expected.  If you'd like to visit today, please text me or send me an email - foggmeg@gmail.com.  I will see how she is feeling at that time for visitors.

Certainly, Friday will be a slow day due to the holiday and the weekend is probably more open for people, so I imagine those will be better days to visit.

I'll update again when I see her in a few hours.  Keep her in your thoughts and prayers this morning as she is starting to feel beat up (literally her internal organs were pushed around quite a bit yesterday), in pain and sore.  Pray also for the results as they are being processed, that the cancers come back as typical and treatable as possible, or even that they are nothing at all!  Pray for her nurses and doctors to be compassionate and helpful today.

Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Meg thank you for the amazing posts and updates!! I'm so happy that the surgery went well and you all are recovering. I am praying and thinking of you all!
    -Anne

    ReplyDelete