Sunday, July 6, 2014

Improvements

We got to the hospital at about 11:30 this morning, which is a good thing cause mom had a rough night and needed the morning to sleep and rest.  She had a bit of air in her belly and it was very uncomfortable for her.  But when we got here she was finishing up a nap and feeling pretty good.  We went for a little walk, which she did without assistance.  She also mentioned that the physical therapist came by and took her to go up and down stairs!

The doctor came by (not her surgeon but the resident) and said she will likely go home tomorrow.  She will be coming to my house for a few days/week to have more care.

For those that have offered help, I could use a few things.  I would love a meal tomorrow night for dinner.  I'll be here at the hospital helping with getting mom out of the hospital and then setting her up at home.  Would be nice to not have to worry about a meal.

I will be at work on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and it would be great if we could have a few people to come over and make mom lunch and check on her during the day.  Just one person a day for an hour or two would be fantastic.

Thanks everyone for your offering to help and checking in on mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment