Monday, July 14, 2014

The Weekend

Mom had a friend in town for the weekend and she was able to go home for a few days.  They mostly laid low, just watching TV, talking and napping.  Mom had Tammy drive around town and she showed her some things.  After two hours, mom said that she was beat!

Overall, mom is making great strides and hitting milestones.  This morning, she already walked to the end of my street and back (which is actually a decent hill!).  She is learning how to deal with not doing the level of activity that she is used to.

I have a favor to ask of the community.  Mom has an appointment in Salt Lake tomorrow (Tuesday) at noon, which should end around 1.  I need to be in SLC later in the day so I'd rather not drive down, back up, then back down, then back up.  Is there anyone that would be willing to pick up mom around 1 in North Salt Lake and bring her back to my house?  That would be a huge help.

Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, just read this now (I guess swim lessons would have conflicted anyhow) . Hope you found someone to help and that the appointment went well!

    ReplyDelete